Monday, September 28, 2009

Recipe Challenge Monday

Good morning! Here's a little somethin', somethin' to warm you up as the days start to get shorter and cooler. A yummy pumpkin pie latte! Mmmmmmm! This is a homemade version of the ever popular treats found in so many of our favorite coffee shops. I like it, not only because it's delicious, but because it can be made with things you have have readily available in your kitchen, and you don't need a fancy coffee machine to get all the yummy goodness you crave. Enjoy!!!
This page was made with the gorgeous Ambrosia DP from Basic Grey, and the coffee cups were paper pieced from a pad of Cupcake DP, also from Basic Grey. Both can be found at the Scrapbook Store At Your Door. The coffee cup stamps are from Sweet -n Sassy Stamps Warm Up stamp set, and the pumpkin is from Peachy Keen Stamps PK-629. I used my black marker to only ink the outline of the pumpkin, so that I could leave the facial features of the jack o' lantern off of this image. I finished everthing off with some ribbon down the side, and the diamond brads on the cups.
Thanks for joining me today! I always enjoy your visits, and I hope you will come back soon!! Have a glorious day, and happy stampin'!!!
Love Ya!

13 comments:

kadie said...

Here I am hungry again (thirsty in this case)! I always look forward to your recipe cards...my mouth starts to water and my tummy rumbles...so hard to stay at work and not run home to my kitchen! This is beautiful. I love love love the recipe, fall colors and images!

Jessie said...

Ooh this sounds delicious, love it!

Stef H said...

stunning AND yummy!

hugs,

MiamiKel said...

Okay, Lorie -- LOL!! I'm soooooo inspired to stop by my 'Bux and get a lil sumthin sumthin! ;) This is darling - so fall and festive and just brings such a warm feeling :) These recipe cards are just darling -w hat a wonderful legacy to leave them all for the future generations! Muah!

KathyJ Peachy Keen Stamps said...

oooo... Lorie!! HOW did you do this to leave the face off?? What marker? This is absuper awesome recipe card and you are the QUEEN of pumpkin coloring - NO DOUBT! Love it!! Hugs, Kathy

Tanja said...

Lorie, wow!!! I LOVE the colors and your coloring is out of this world!!!! You have to teach it!!!! I'm always looking forward to your recipes - they are such an inspiration - hugs to you , my friend!

Unknown said...

Hi Lorie,
What fantastic things you make. I love your snowflake/snowman hanging decoration. And, your cards are beautiful.
Hugz
Dawn xx

Catherine said...

Hi Lorie!
Thank you sooooo much for directing me over to this recipe! Not only is it a beautiful recipe card - love the beautiful paper, yummy ribbon and your amazing coloring! - but this recipe sounds scrumptious! (And a heck of a lot easier on both me & my wallet than trekking to SB every day!)
Thanks, GF!

My Creative Time said...

Holy moly!! I am sooooo gonna make this recipe!! Pumpkin Pie Latte is my FAVORITE~ I always go to starbucks the 1st day they start selling them~Now I can make it myself!! Beautiful recipe card & RECIPE!!!
xxx
Emma:)

Unknown said...

Oh yummy! Pumpkin pie latte is my all time favorite. I will be trying this recipe for sure! Your little coffee cups and that pumpkin are adorable! Love the Basic Grey papers too! I can't wait to try this out.
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Nikki said...

ooh I want to try a pumkin latte
I'm sure it's way better then megabucks pumpkin latte
Just so cute love your recipe card
hugs Nikki

Lauri said...

This is so pretty!!! Love the oranges and how you blinged up the cups!

Dawn B. said...

Oh my heavens this sounds soooo good.. I have to try this one too. Lets see cinnamon rolls and pumpkin lattes..yummy.. Great job.

>