Sunday, September 26, 2010

Sneaky Peeky Time!

Hello and welcome to another Peachy Keen Stamps Sneak Peek!!  Woohoo!!  There's new stamps a comin', and oh, my goodness, are they ever awesome!!!!  Here's a little sneak peek of a project I've been working on with my new PKS stamps.  There's several days worth of sneak peeks ahead, and the big blog hop and reveal on Thursday.   Check out the blogs of Viv, Heidi and Kim for some more peeks at all the wonderfulness headed your happy stamping way!!
 Thanks for stopping by this evening.  Hope you're having a great one!!  I'm off to watch the return of the Dexter series.  I've been waiting a long time for this one to come back.  Heeheehee.  Gotta have something  (besides stamping) to occupy me until it's time for the new season of True Blood.  :-)  

Love ya,

8 comments:

Erika Valdez said...

Can't wait to see the rest of your project!! I'm with you on Dexter!! Something has got to fill the space until next season of True Blood!!

Maureen Reiss said...

OOooooo!! This looks very cool!! A tree w/ a spiderweb?? Hmmmm, guess I'll just have to wait. lol

Sharon said...

Okay, trees, a moon and I'm not sure what else. Can't wait to see! :)

The Scrapbooking Queen said...

Oh your pretty sneaky... now I am really interested it your card...
The Scrapbooking Queen

Miss Giebel said...

oh, Lorie, you little sneek looks simply spooooky!! I can't wait to see the rest of it!!

Glora said...

Ooh, I'm loving it. Can't wait to see the whole thing.

bumblebee creations said...

cant wait to see the whole creation!!!

Imke said...

I´m looking forward to the whole card. The colors are nice already....

>