Monday, April 18, 2011

Kaboodle Doodles Challenge #63

Good morning!  Monday has arrived, and Holy Week Monday, at that.  Goodness, where has this year gone?!!  With each new Monday, brings a new challenge at the Kaboodle Doodles Challenge Blog, and this week, very timely, we're celebrating Easter creations.  Our sponsor for this week's challenge is Some Odd Girl.  I took this cute little flower flanked lady and with the addition of some glittery Easter eggs in the grass, an Easter creation was born.
I  layered three strips of grass, punched with my Martha Stewart punch, and popped the layers up with foam dots.  That allowed me enough room to place the eggs within the layers of the grass to give them a more three dimensional look.  The patterned paper is from Imaginisce, and the adorable digital image from Some Odd Girl was colored with Copic markers.

I hope you can join us for the Kaboodle Doodles Challenge this week!  It's always so much fun to see all your wonderful creations!!  Thanks for stopping by today!  Have a blessed day and happy stamping!!!!

7 comments:

kadie said...

She is CA-UTE!! I love her odd proportions and her cutie-pie face! Awesome job of coloring, as always---she is so life-like! CUTE CUTE card, Lorie!

scrapaholicjen said...

Love this image, and the way you coloured her hair! Great card!

Danni said...

What an adorable and oh so cute card!

Becky said...

This is adorable! Love the Easter eggs.

Imke said...

Lorie, this looks so beautiful. I like all the flowers and your coloring is awesome. The grassborder with the eggs looks fantastic !

Shar said...

OH so cute!!! I love the dimension with the grass and eggs. And it goes without saying how much I ADORE your GORGEOUS coloring. :)

Hugs
Shar

Judy McMullen said...

What a darling card, Lorie! Cute, cute image that you've colored so beautifully!! Will you give me lessons, Please?!! Love how you layered the grass and the Easter eggs. Fantastic!!!

>